I love Jen's finished quilt! She picked such cute colors! Like I said before, I don't think I would have chosen these, but it ended up so pretty.
I traveled with my husband for work and spent some time in a hotel room. I took Jen's quilt with me and got it stitched most of the way - a great way to put my hands and time to use!
Quilting around the block borders and the embroidery ~
Little daisy flowers in the sashing ~
Finished!
LOVE the texture - this might be my new favorite of quilting!
Cables ~
A soft cotton sheet used for the backing
My quilt "holder-upper" - this his *smile* for his sister in law and her quilt. :-P
An instagram shot of or dog-dog Jack - he keeps me company while I sew.
Northern Montana wheat fields are already cut, it's been a hot summer! This was taken mid-July.
Beautiful rainbow!
I love the mountains! These are about as close as you get to them where we live in Northern Montana. Smells like hay!








Cool! Pick's
ReplyDeleteLove, Jennifer