Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Jen's Birdie Stitches Quilt

Here she is sorting out her threads... she made all the embroidery blocks herself. She chose to sew them on light blue fabric.
These are the colors (and order) that she chose for the squares around each block.


May block - My favorite!

All 12 blocks - one for each month. This sew along is by little miss shabby, and there are links on her blog. I also have the little sidebar link if you want to use that. I didn't think I would like the yellow that Jen picked - but it actually works out well. She said she wanted her quilt to "sparkle".

Lavender sashing - sets off the yellow! Dont'cha think? I rather like it! :-) Now I can't wait to see how she has it quilted...

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Love the colors and fabric you used on this! Will hopefully send you a pic of me holding this soon if I can ever get Marlece or Mom to take a pic of me with it!

    ReplyDelete