Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What was once old becomes new...

I'm definitely not that good at THIS project yet - turning old jeans into skirts. This one turned out okay, but there is lots of improvement to make - I need to find an actual pattern to do this. I'm not sure I have the right machine to do it either - I used heavy duty thread, but my little machine isn't heavy duty itself... I may have to dig out the old 40lb steel machine. That should to the trick!

The next one will be blue denim, with red neckties used for the triangle in the center... what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I may have to have you help me change my two old pairs of pants into skirts since I can't seem to find any tan/blue jean skirts in any of the stores here this time of year. I have an old blue jean pair of pants and a black pair of pants that I was thinking of changing into skirts.

    ReplyDelete