Hey y'all - just a note to family (& friends)... if any of you do weight watchers, I've started as well. I'm giving it a trial of 3 months... we'll see how it goes! If you're an online member, let me know - I'll look you up! :-)
(You can just email if you'd like)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I didn't know you had a blog... how fun! :) Will have to read it all later (need to get dinner together), but good luck on the weight watchers thing! I'm just trying to eat smaller portions and also exercise.
ReplyDeleteSounds fun! I don't know when I would be able to do it though if I joined it with you because I am currently in the middle of finding another part time paying job.
ReplyDeleteLisa - I've had it for awhile... mostly just email the link to my family since they don't have blogs - they just email me back. Otherwise, it's just a record for me of my crafts. :-)
ReplyDeleteJen - good luck on the job!